Zynga Email Program
Updated September 15, 2010
Zynga Email Program Description
When you share your email address with a Zynga game, we will regularly send you messages from that game and other Zynga games that may include:
- Comments from your friends
- Notifications that someone is inviting you to be their neighbor or sending you gifts
- Reminders to perform activities in the game
- Notifications that you have won a contest or sweepstakes
- New feature launches
- Special offers & promotions
We tailor the messages we send to suit your interests and game playing characteristics, because we want our emails to be relevant and provide value to you. You can manage your email preferences for all Zynga games by visiting our Preference Management Center (http://accounts.zynga.com). The Preference Management Center allows you turn “on” or turn “off” different types of emails for any Zynga game. You can set the preferences that are suitable for you.
If you have any questions about how to use the Preference Management Center or about the email program please view frequently asked questions online.