Where can I sign-up for email?
Sign-up areas are embedded within the game. Look for a sign-up area, typically found in the set up progress bar on the top of the game, and subscribe to receive email from Zynga. Many of our games now require an email when you install the game, so you can allow us to access your email there too.
I am not receiving any email, where is it?
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
- Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter
- Check that your Facebook email matches the desired email address to receive communications from Zynga
- Please note that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (internet service provider)
- If you're still having trouble after the above steps, please visit the customer support website online
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to receive emails
- Visit http://accounts.zynga.com and make sure that you have not unchecked the box to stop receiving all emails
How can I change my email address?
We send email to the address you have on file with Facebook. Please check your Facebook account preferences page to edit your email address.
How can I manage what types of emails I receive?
You can customize the types of email you receive by visiting the Zynga Preference Management Center (http://accounts.zynga.com/). From here you have total control over what games and types of email you will receive. You have the ability to unsubscribe from unique game communications and all Zynga communications at any time.
How do I unsubscribe from emails?
All emails will have links where you can unsubscribe and manage your preferences. Simply click a link and change your settings on the Zynga Preference Management Center. You can also visit the Zynga Preference Management Center directly and unsubscribe from email. If you still continue to receive emails after unsubscribing, please visit the customer service website online (http://support.zynga.com).
Can I resubscribe to emails?
Yes. At any time, you can go to the Zynga Preference Management Center to turn on your preferences and begin receiving emails that were previously turned off.