AVAILABLE POSITIONS Software Engineer (Spring Boot / Java)
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: İstanbul, Turkey
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: Z-P210930
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What is waiting for you?
Keeping our tens of millions of happy players in mind;
- Monitoring and maintaining services for keeping games stable
- Developing creative/exciting features with other hardworking developers, artists, and product managers!
- Researching, designing, and implementing solutions that will improve services
- The chance to improve yourself inside Zynga engineering culture
What You Need?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, and OOP Principles
- Experience in Web application development using Spring Boot
- Experience with Relational, NoSQL, and in-memory database systems
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and The USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious, and eager to learn/experience geek mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Select Your Country of Residence