AVAILABLE POSITIONS Application Security Architect
Zynga is currently seeking an Application Security Architect to join our team and help focus on today’s modern cloud security threats. In this role, you will be a leader defining the current and future state of Application Security, not only to Zynga’s Information Security team but a key partner to the game studios and production teams. You will also be responsible for the development and have oversight for the implementation of security in Zynga’s Application security framework, working with partner teams around developing strategies for preventing potential security threats. You will possess good technical skills, including experience in various programming languages, application security architectures, and core technical application security experience.
Your responsibilities include:
- Serving as an internal subject matter expert for Application security, trends & best practices
- Developing security requirements in coordination with the Chief Technology Officer and development studios
- Providing mentorship on application security solutions and best practices
- Partnering with the development studios to embed security best practices into their CICD pipeline
- Designing and improving upon Application Security frameworks, such as common authentication libraries and common logging frameworks.
- Responsible for the application security architecture roadmap aligning with business goals and priorities.
- Responsible for translating the functional design into the security architecture for the solution.
- Responsible for delivering the application security architecture and design artifacts.
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies.
- Manages Application Security Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the Application Security Architecture
- Recommends and participates in ‘Proof of Concept’ meetings required to investigate technical possibilities to meet business needs.
- Develops security strategy and roadmaps to build technical solutions
- Works with internal and external delivery teams.
- Ability to communicate and work seamlessly in a global team.
- Works with multiple multi-functional teams to support releases of varying size, complexity, and duration.
You will be a perfect fit if you have:
- 9+ years in Application Development
- 5+ years in Application Security
- 5+ years in solutions architecture
- Proficiency in designing complex web application
- Proficiency in assessing application vulnerabilities and designing remediations
- Experience in working with 3rd parties and translating their findings into workstreams
- Excellent planning and design skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with a global team to deliver solutions.
- Proven technical leadership capabilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and able to learn quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability to manage and report on multiple projects / system deployments concurrently, prioritizing efforts, managing time effectively, and requiring minimal supervision in the execution
- Good understanding or ability to rapidly learn the technology and social gaming industry and desire for growing skills you’ll use every day
- Great teammate, collaborating well within teams to solve problems in a team-focused dynamic
- Excellent written and communication skills, as well as good interpersonal and relationship building skills
Recommended Skills and Certifications
- Master’s Degree or Equivalent
- GIAC GWEB / GWAPT / GSSP / GMOB
- E-learn Security WAPT / WAPTX
- ISC (2) CCSP
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily – stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time