Rollic Crosses 2 Billion Lifetime Downloads Worldwide Across Portfolio of Games and Launches Live Service Events
Rollic, a subsidiary of Zynga Inc., a wholly-owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive (Nasdaq: TTWO), a global leader in interactive entertainment, today announced that it has crossed 2 billion lifetime downloads worldwide across its diverse and fast-growing portfolio of games. In addition, Rollic has now launched 19 titles that have reached the #1 or #2 most downloaded game position in the U.S. App Store.
Rollic is redefining the fast-growing hyper-casual sector by adding live services and dozens of in-game events to many of its top-performing titles. These features update gameplay for users, allowing them to race to the top of the leaderboard, meet new challenges, and earn the latest rewards, which help to update engagement patterns that prolong the traditionally quick playability of their hyper-casual titles.
To date in 2022, Rollic has debuted:
- 14 games that have ranked in the Top-10 most downloaded games in the U.S. App Store (Car Lot Management!, Coffee Stack, Colors Runners!, Hoard Master, Crowd Evolution!, Fill The Fridge!, Money Rush, Office Fever, Parents Run!, Phone Evolution, Text or Die) and Google Play Store (Gem Stack, Make Your Robot, Moneyland);
- Super Bowl-themed event in Money Rush;
- Valentine’s Day events across nine titles (Arrow Fest, Blob Runner 3D, Hair Challenge, Hand Strike, Money Honey!, Nail Stack!, Onnect, Text or Die, and Towing Race);
- Launched the first-ever hyper-casual Battle Pass event in Hair Challenge;
- Money Rush level completion celebrations;
- Easter-themed events in Onnect and Text or Die;
- Mother’s Day event in Text or Die;
- Spring Break-themed events in Cashier 3D, Hair Challenge, Nail Stack!, and Text or Die;
- 2022 Pride Month celebration event in High Heels!.
Rollic began adding live services to its titles in 2021 with the launch of the first-ever live online leaderboard in Hair Challenge, the rewarded ad “Adopt a Pet” feature in High Heels!, and seasonal holiday events across six of its games.
As one of the largest hyper-casual publishers in the world with games available in over 175 countries, Rollic has created a unique development process that leverages rigorous testing to quickly update its hit titles based on players’ likes and of-the-moment cultural trends. The company’s process generates universally fun game concepts that resonate in pop culture and quickly spread on leading social media networks like TikTok, creating new engagement patterns with players.
Zynga is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Click here to view supporting assets for Rollic and its games.