AVAILABLE POSITIONS Return to Work Program/Path forward – Senior Software Engineer
Zynga’s returnship program is looking for talented technical professionals. The Path Forward Return to Work program at Zynga is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Zynga, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
This paid 6 months returnship will enable you to work on projects that match your expertise, interests, and abilities and could lead to full-time employment. During your Zynga returnship program, you will have the opportunity to update your skills in a contemporary work environment. You will have access to the latest tools and technologies available and work alongside multi-disciplinary teams to hone your expertise and deliver on client-critical solutions. You’ll be able to experience the breadth of Zynga’s resources while developing new skills and relationships. The posting is for a software engineer.
You will be a perfect fit if you have:
- 5 years of previous software development experience
- Familiarity with multiple languages and the tradeoffs between using them for example, C#, Java, Golang, et al.
- Familiarity with mobile product development, especially in Unity/C#
- Ability to solve problems, debug, troubleshoot, design and implement solutions to complex technical issues.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time