AVAILABLE POSITIONS Yield Intern – Summer 2023
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S., Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
The Ad Yield Intern will be responsible for leading initiatives to grow Zynga’s ad revenue through experimentation and analysis. They will help streamline reporting methods and assist in the development of data driven insights and strategies to help accelerate revenue growth for ad monetization channels including existing supply, new supply, and pricing optimizations.
- Analyze game and network performance to inform strategic recommendations and areas of opportunity
- Design dashboards with key metrics that will drive insights for key decision-making
- Lead pricing experimentation, AB tests, and present learnings/analysis to the broader team
- Define and analyze KPIs that inform the success of new strategies in testing
- Assist the Sr. Business Analyst with price optimizations to drive ad revenue and increase yield across multiple titles
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working towards or obtaining a BA or BS in analytics, marketing analytics, or a related field preferred
- Currently enrolled in a junior year or third year program and higher
- Results-oriented and proactive personality with eagerness to learn about the Desktop/Mobile Ads space
- Academic or professional experience analyzing large data sets and informing company strategy
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, and Tableau (or equivalent)
- The ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $25 and $35 per hour.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Internships & New Graduate Programs
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: P212243
Select Your Country of Residence