AVAILABLE POSITIONS Yield & Analytics Manager, Ad Monetization
Zynga is looking for an experienced data-driven professional to join our growing Ad monetization team. In this role, the ideal candidate will develop and lead programs designed to drive Zynga revenue and yield on our digital advertising inventory across a wide array of ad formats, channels, and partners. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated track record working with Executive, Product, Sales, and Operations functions to deliver quantifiable results through yield optimization and revenue management tools and programs.
- Significantly contribute to the development and execution of the yield maximization strategy for Zynga’s digital advertising business, including, strategic and tactical pricing frameworks, inventory management strategies, and channel strategies
- Maximize revenue from Zynga’s network and direct sales demand by optimizing Zynga’s real-time bidding marketplace, ad serving/delivery, demand stack, and liquidity
- Lead the conceptualization, development, and implementation of decision tools, in order to increase yield from targeted campaigns and ad network demand
- Author and manage pricing for various demand sources within Zynga’s digital advertising business
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in revenue management, pricing/yield management, advertising monetization, or related field
- Data analysis, statistical modeling, and experience with common database formats
- Superb analytic skills with an ability to operate creatively and independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and management skills
- Successful candidates will have a demonstrated track record working with Executive, Product, Sales, and Operations functions to deliver quantifiable results through yield optimization and revenue management tools and programs.
- Experience in yield functions at a SSP or Ad Network preferred
- SQL proficiency is strongly preferred
- B.S. in Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or related quantitative discipline.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
**remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Sales & Business Development
Careers location: Remote, US
Requisition ID: P209859
Select Your Country of Residence