AVAILABLE POSITIONS Cross Promotion Concept Artist
Zynga is looking for an expert and talented Concept Artist to join the team in India. You will work closely with the Producer, Network Manager and Ad Trafficker to design and create engaging creatives.
You will be responsible for visualization, concepting various assets to be used throughout our cross-promotion campaigns. Also, you need to be able to execute the existing art styles flawlessly with high quality. Equally as important is your ability to design new and appealing visuals.
A passion for creating the unexpected is a must!
The Concept Artist will work with the Producer, Network Manager and Ad Trafficker, creating art assets that are as visually appealing as they are campaign performant. This Artist will be able to iterate on proven high-performing creatives that sustain campaign performance over time. Whoever fills this role will be expected to provide feedback and critiques to outside vendors tasked with resizing the creatives to ensure quality. The Concept Artist will create whimsical and stylized art that is similar to what we might see in video games, animation films, toys etc.
- 3+ years of concept experience.
- Quick sketching ability.
- Quick visualization ability from written descriptions or discussed ideas.
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Can take high level asks and expand them into fleshed out concepts.
- Comfort and willingness in working with global teams across time zones.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with JIRA or other ticketing software.
- Excellent painting and rendering skills.
- Ability to create cartoony and stylized styles for use in-game and marketing purposes.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues or solutions.
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, composition, anatomy, and appeal aesthetics.
- Proficient in character, prop design, and background designs.
- Excellent Photoshop skills and other concept art tools.
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by another artist or art director.
- Comfortable giving and receiving critiques.
- A strong concept art portfolio.
- 3D knowledge proficiency is a plus.
- Experience providing feedback to outsourced vendor artists is a plus.
- A passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Art
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time