AVAILABLE POSITIONS Workforce Planning Architect and Analysis Manager – Contract Opportunity
The Workforce Planning Architect and Analysis Manager (6 month contract) will work alongside the Operational Planners to deliver strategic workforce plans for Zynga. This leader will provide expertise for workforce planning technology, Adaptive Insights, expanding the platform to enable accurate forecast, organizational scale, and impactful insights for all aspects of the business. Ideally, you will have had previous experience within workforce planning, supporting a complex organization with a technology background.
- Support all aspects Workforce Management platform, Adaptive Insights, utilized for forecasting, planning, monitoring and submittal of quarterly planning cycle
- Ensures processes are in place to provide accurate forecasting analysis
- Work in partnership with Operations and Finance to drive strategic direction for workforce planning across all businesses within Zynga
- Optimize and develop workforce planning technology (Adaptive Insights) and headcount reporting
- Establish tactical sessions with cross-functional partners to ensure tool expansion and requirements are gathered and executed
- Manage the analysis of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of key performance indicators
- Provide input and thought leadership on new tool capabilities and enhancements (Adaptive Insights)
- Facilitates strategic session with Operations to review forecast considerations
- Gather information, business intelligence, analyzes data trends, identifies root causes(s) and provides information to team members and department leadership
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) and partners with Operations to fully leverage capabilities of Adaptive Insights
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting
- Drive organizational changes in response to growth/expansion of the business (volume growth, country expansion, product launches)
- Wins as a team – make big things happen by working together wand being open to new insights
- Is an active part of transformation – a way of working that brings more employee engagement – by joining huddles, creating focus groups, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our partners and members
- Pushes for results and drive growth
- Possesses exceptional organization and time management skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills, positive attitude, good judgment and strong work ethic
Education, Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in scheduling, forecasting or capacity planning to include utilization of workforce management tools and data analysis tools
- Demonstrated ability to management multiple projects, customer support and proactive engagement, while providing a strong partner experience
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
- Proven track record of creating and enhancing data modeling capabilities
- Speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
Nice to Have
- Certification with Adaptive Insights, strong capability using tool
- Implementation background of Adaptive Insights
- Experience using Workday Planning module
- HR Reporting and Insights experience
- Proven experience utilizing SQL, Microsoft Excel, Tableau while dealing with large sets of data
- Experience with integrations and support (SFTP)
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Eugene, OR
Careers Type: Full-Time