AVAILABLE POSITIONS VP of Corporate Communications
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker – span some of the fastest growing mobile gaming categories including Action Strategy, Casual, Social Casino and Invest Express. While we invest in our live games, we are also proud to be one of the first gaming companies innovating on emerging platforms such as Facebook Messenger and Google Play Instant. In Q4 2017, we delivered our strongest topline performance since Q1 2013. Revenue was $233.3 million, above our guidance by $18.3 million and up $42.7 million or 22% year-over-year.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to shape the future of fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
Zynga is looking for a leader of corporate communications to lead all aspects of Zynga’s PR and Communications strategy and execution. In this role, you’ll positively impact our players, brand, product presence, leadership, investor confidence and employee experience. Together with your Communications team you will work closely with our Executives and Marketing team to build a player, product and employee narrative and execute it across multiple communications channels.
- Lead a team that owns communications efforts including public relations, corporate, executive, crisis communications. Work in close partnership with Investor Relations on industry analyst coverage.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic internal and external communications plan to advance Zynga’s brand identity as well as drive awareness of our games, programs and initiatives
- Manage all aspects of communication, including M&A, change and incident management
- Serve as communications advisor to Zynga’s senior leadership
- Prepare talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed
- With their team, actively engage, cultivate and manage press relationships to ensure coverage surrounding Zynga’s special events, public announcements, and other projects
- Provide advocacy for Zynga’s internal programs, support people initiatives, employee resource groups, and diversity and inclusion efforts.
- In partnership with the People Team and Zynga Senior leadership, work to build and share our employment brand and talent acquisition story.
- Experience leading an in-house corporate commutations function and building a professional communications team
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong work ethic, poised, organized, EQ/IQ balance with ability to create buy–in and bring stakeholders together
- Experience supporting senior executives with written communications, external events and press
- Ability to manage outcomes during crisis communications
- Public company experience and experience working with the investor community
- Experience in Media, Consumer Internet, Mobile or Gaming industries
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time