AVAILABLE POSITIONS German VIP Account Manager
- The (VIP Account Manager) will be responsible for working in social gaming (retaining, reactivating VIP Players). Developing new VIP customers, increasing player lifetime value and revenue contribution for assigned VIP customers.
- Key objective is to grow the VIP player base with corresponding revenues as directed by Senior VIP Director. Proactive outbound communication will be essential in this role to grow players so a background in customer service or VIP account management would suit the role.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships and serves as a trusted consultant to our most financially invested and players in his / her VIP base by reaching more than 110 contacts a day via phone/email.
- Serve as an industry expert and act as a liaison between our highest value players and the studio to resolve bugs and maintain retention of their designated VIP base
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by leveraging a highly consultative approach.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Studios for Feature development, Legal for VIP specific promotions) to drive revenue growth with VIP base. Uses data science-driven workflows daily to increase engagement, reactivate and increase revenue in their designated VIP base.
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics on their VIP base.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to connect and reconnect VIP base through high-level relationship building with their dedicated base.
- Partner with our Senior Director to create consultative engagement and reactivation presentations using market trends, VIP research, and industry-specific case studies.
- Instrumental in driving the RFP documentation for studios to build out VIP driven features to drive higher revenue
- Exceed sales, pricing, and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly reactivation and engagement goals.
- Position does not require managing direct reports.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be fluent in English and German
- College Degree preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone skills – able to handle high call volume 90 or more a day
- Customer Focused
- Ability to generate revenue on own initiative based on personal account relationships
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Rapport building skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3 or more years of customer service or account management experience
- Some travel may be needed.
- Some weekends or evenings may be required..
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Target / Sales Driven
- High-level understanding/interest in social gaming
- Positive attitude and are excited to learn more.
Careers region: EMEA
Careers Category: Sales & Business Development
Careers location: Dublin, Ireland
Careers Type: Full-Time