AVAILABLE POSITIONS VIP Account Manager
Zynga is looking for a VIP Account Manager to support our games– Social gaming to retain and reactivate players. Developing new customers, increasing player lifetime value and revenue contribution for assigned customers. Key objective is to grow the VIP player base with corresponding revenues as directed by VIP Director. Proactive outbound communication will be critical in this role to grow players so a background is customer service or VIP Account Manger would suit the role.
You are experienced in taking care of customers have worked in a customer service / sales environment with top end clients. The role involves revenue generation on own initiative. Only the most excellent communicators will be considered for this high level position.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for fostering and developing relationships and serves as a trusted consultant to our most financially invested and players in his / her VIP base.
- Serve as an industry authority and act as a liaison between our highest value players and the studio to resolve bugs and maintain retention
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service by using a highly consultative approach.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams (Studios for Feature development, Legal for VIP specific promotions) to drive revenue growth with player base. Uses data science driven work flows daily to increase engagement, reactivate and increase revenue in their designated base.
- Partner with our Senior Director to create consultative engagement and reactivation presentations using market trends, research and industry specific case studies.
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics on their VIP base
- Instrumental in driving the RFP documentation for studios to build out VIP driven features to drive higher revenue
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills; ability to connect and reconnect VIP base through high level relationship building with their dedicated base
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively handle to an individual quarterly reactivation and engagement goals.
- College degree preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone skills
- Customer Focused
- Ability to generate revenue on own initiative based on personal account relationships
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Rapport building skills
- Target / Sales Driven
- Positive attitude and are excited to learn more.
- High level understanding / interest in social gaming
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: QA & Customer Support
Careers location: Chicago, IL
Careers Type: Full-Time