AVAILABLE POSITIONS Return to Work Program/Path forward – User Experience Designer
We are pleased to offer our Return to Work program with Path Forward, which supports experienced professionals as they re-enter the workforce after taking time off to care for a child or family member. We welcome professionals who have been out of the workforce for at least two years, and have at least five years of work experience, to explore our current opportunities to enter a career in mobile gaming.
At Zynga, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce
Zynga is currently offering Return to Work opportunities in our Austin, Texas studio. Come join us in shaping the future of play.
Zynga is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our exciting Slot’s Team and fun Texan culture!
The User Experience Designer is responsible for creating user-centered design solutions that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize user experience for our branded slots products. This includes all phases of the design process such as conceptual design/development (the big idea), UX flows/navigation, wireframes, graphic and UI design, prototypes, storyboards and art production.
The User Experience Designer will work closely with the team lead to establish and maintain visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency.
Join us if:
- You’re driven to be a part of the experience design process involving strong visual design, implementation, UI animation and revision
- You have experience creating wireframes, UX flows, design layout, and interaction specifications/guidelines
- You’re prepared to work with internal client and project stakeholders to ensure designs meet customer needs
- You’re current on visual design trends in similar creative industries
- You’re committed to adapting creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally
- You have strong communication skills and are able to articulate, present, and speak clearly about design decisions
- You have at least 5 years related experience in interactive, visual and brand environments.
- You’re an ideas person who can translate concepts into form, function and execution; slots experience a plus!
Please include a link to your online portfolio, or a PDF that showcases your work.
Zynga’s Returnship program offers a supportive environment that helps make the on-ramp to work as smooth as possible. We provide returnees with a development program that allows them to be healthy and productive. In addition to the group seminars provided by Path Forward, Zynga will provide:
- An online learning curriculum that introduces returners to the world of gaming
- A hands-on stretch assignment to work on throughout the program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching time with team leaders
- Meetups and lunch and learn sessions with other returners
- Check-ins with the Returnship program managers and organizers
- Ongoing support and mentorship from fellow team members
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time