AVAILABLE POSITIONS Conversion Analyst
The Conversion team at Zynga is looking for a User Acquisition Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing creative performance, conversion metrics, and app store data for one or more of our games. Conversion analysts investigate and analyze game updates, changes in the mobile app stores, and strategic changes in our current marketing channels which may include but are not limited to Facebook, Google, or Apple. In this role, you will also be responsible for looking at creative performance and maintaining app store tests. This person is an analytical and business-savvy number cruncher who can independently manage multiple projects as well as engage in creative development and program execution to drive marketing strategy decisions.
- Build analytical models from our extensive data set to identify conversion optimization opportunities and help drive marketing decisions
- Collaborate with other marketing and creative teams to understand strategic changes and their impact on an app’s conversion and performance on both iOS and Android platforms
- Solve complex problems with partial, incomplete, and/or disordered data.
- Maintain App Store tests, measure performance, identify opportunities, and make recommendations based on results.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly reporting
- BS/BA degree in math, statistics, finance, engineering, or marketing or a proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment (or equivalent training and experience)
- 1-3 years of experience in an analyst role
- Strong analytical skills and an intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Experience working in metrics based companies
- Intuitive grasp of data with the ability to compile data, analyze and make recommendations off large datasets
- Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus, but not necessary
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in internet-related, financial, or consulting industries
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time