AVAILABLE POSITIONS University Relations Intern (Summer 2021)
**Please note, this role will be virtual for Summer 2021. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply!**
The University Relations team is looking for an intern to help drive and develop our campus programming. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on recruitment strategies, campus branding and interactive outreach. You’ll highlight our culture of growth, belonging, and fun as an intern!
You should be a self-starter project manager that drives to successful execution. Your lens should be precise enough to drive return on projects, yet designed for appeal to multiple diverse audiences. You’ll get the opportunity to work with people in the business to thought leaders in people ops including recruitment, business partners and our D&I leader.
What we are looking for:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards a BA, BS, MS or MBA
- Understanding of effective outreach and campus engagement campaigns for diverse talent pools
- Interest in learning about recruitment cycles, applicant tracking systems and the candidate experience
- Planning of social activities and enrichment events for the interns
- Ability to create written content, short-form article and other marketing/PR copy
- Experience working with editing and content tools such as Adobe, Canva, etc
- Experience creating visual content in video and still formats
- Knowledge of social media community management including tracking, impression and conversion strategies
- Passion for working in gaming or mobile social platforms
* Please provide a link to your online portfolio if applicable.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Internships, Accelerators & New Grads
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time