AVAILABLE POSITIONS UI/UX Designer
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! We’re looking for exceptional UI/UX Designers with a passion for web and mobile UI design and the ability to work with a diverse team. The UI/UX Designer position will play a key role in helping design and update Zynga web properties and internal web and mobile apps.
- Creative design for Zynga web properties and game micro sites
- UI design for web-based and mobile applications
- Product marketing design for internal products and services
- Use data analytics, user testing, user research to inform and validate design decisions
- Help develop a style guide / design system for consistency across sites, products, and marketing materials
- Create responsive designs in HTML & CSS that adapt to mobile and desktop. Refine/refactor as needed.
- Design, optimize, and deliver final art assets to developers. Provide color correction and file optimization when required.
- Work with frontend and backend developers to deliver finished sites and apps.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of hands-on UI/UX design experience
- Strong online portfolio
- B.A. in Graphic Design, Studio Art, Communication Design, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of typography, color, layout, visual design, and user experience best practices
- Expertise with Figma, Sketch, or other industry standard UI design tools
- Experience in designing visually stunning marketing materials and websites with a focus on strong branding and rich content
- Experience is designing data-heavy web applications with complex interactions for desktop a plus
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and frameworks such as Bootstrap a plus
- CMS experience (wordpress, etc) a plus
- Localization experience a plus
- Passion for games and mobile gaming a big plus!
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: UI / UX
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time