AVAILABLE POSITIONS UI/UX Designer
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What you need?
- University Degree in related fields
- 3 + years of experience in shipping multiple apps or especially games with a proven workflow
- Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Design Tools (Photoshop, Illustator, Animator)
- Both technically and creatively skilled and have a clear understanding of how to work with other members of a cross-discipline team
- Unity and Spine experiences are a plus
**Please make sure that you upload your portfolio!
What you’ll be doing?
- Develop player-facing interfaces from concept through to completion
- Work directly with producers and programmers in the creation and implementation of the game UI
- Understand mobile optimization and requirements
- Explore, iterate on, and design how motion is used to enhance usability and deliver an amazing player experience
- Provide feedback on in-development layouts and visuals
- Animate motion graphics to improve the player experience
- Present and document best practice guidelines for workflow and visuals
- Problem solve complex visual language requirements
- Fix UX issues and resolve friction points in the game flow
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious and eager to learn/experience mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: İstanbul, Turkey
Careers Type: Full-Time