AVAILABLE POSITIONS UI/UX Designer
Zynga is looking for a dynamic User Experience Designer to join our team!
You are responsible for crafting user-centered design solutions that promote ease of use, employ
outstanding game/interaction design, and optimize the user experience universally.
This includes all phases of the design process including conceptual design/development, graphic and
interface design, Interaction models, prototypes, user/task flows and art production.
You will work closely with UX Lead to establish and maintain the visual integrity, interaction methods,
brand standards, and consistency for the game and collaborate with engineering for execution of
- Evaluates designs quickly and crafts creative high quality work. Owns features.
- Possess excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines.
- Execution, delivery of UI designs and integration of production assets
- Rapid prototyping, MVP/click thru prototypes for internal buy-in
- Expert in working with industry standard tools like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch / Figma /Invision Studio / Adobe XD, Principle / Marvel
- Expertise in multi-device/platform design
- Proficiency towards adapting and learning different game development tools (Flash,
- Proficiency in building Design Systems and Prototyping frameworks
- Employ user-centered design practices to deliver outstanding interactive game
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
- Support design decisions from a practical, UX standard methodologies standpoint.
- Interface, collaborate with key internal client and project partners to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency.
- 3+ year experience in UX Design.
- Graphic/Visual design skills required for UI deliverables
- Expertise in initial data gathering, competitive analysis, stakeholder interviews, information architecture, usability evaluation, interaction design for co-creation of the spec and driving product conversations, strategy in new/large features, experiments.
- Expertise in conducting user research
- Should have worked in a team of Experience Designers
- Should be able to supervise, lead, mentor juniors, establish OKRs and follow up.
- Should be able to operate independently with minimal supervision, check-in
- Encouraged to evangelize the UX methodologies, evaluate and establish standard
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Requisition ID: P209835
Select Your Country of Residence