AVAILABLE POSITIONS Trade Marketing Manager (Freelance/Contract)
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Brand Partnership team’s Trade Marketing efforts. We are seeking someone passionate about B2B marketing who is adept at project managing everything from live events to campaigns in trade publications. The Trade Marketing Manager will leverage strong organizational and partnership skills in collaborating with both external vendors and the internal sales and sales support teams. This position will manage our vendors who run our Events and Conferences, which include Tentpoles such as CES and Advertising Week, as well as regional conferences and thought leadership events. This position will also manage external vendors, including our B2B website creator and our Promotional Product vendor.
- Maintain a trade marketing calendar, ensuring all relevant team members receive calendar invites, intros and info
- Own event deliverables i.e. promotional product, assets, attendees, bios, confirmations
- Collect and distribute event content, photos, feedback, wrap ups, etc
- Ensuring POs and contracts are executed
- Keep the travel budget updated with travel expenses incurred by trade events
- Funnel Event leads into CRM and sales funnel
- Make sure Salesforce trackers are in place to measure impact
- Contribute to business reviews, providing ROI and success insights
- Manage website vendor – gather assets, create wireframes, creative mock reviews, QA, publishing site updates
- Obtain approvals from Sales Marketing, Comms and Legal for trade marketing efforts
- Gather info and assets for awards submission, case studies and one-sheets.
- Minimum of 3 years Trade Marketing experience; advertising or publisher experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Fully proficient in business and collaboration software to successfully engage with stakeholders and drive work: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs/Sheets
- A good team player, fast learner and open to changes.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization.
The fee for this engagement in California is expected to be $45-50 per hour for services rendered. However, the fee offered may vary further depending on individualized factors for these services, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. This position is not eligible for wages or benefits from the company.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Marketing & User Acquisition
Careers location: Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite
Requisition Id: P212621
Select Your Country of Residence