AVAILABLE POSITIONS Technical QA Lead – SDET – Star Wars
The QA SDET is responsible for designing, creating and implementing an automation framework from the ground up. This is a phenomenal opportunity to start paving the way in the gaming world for a more agile shift left approach.
You will be responsible for:
- The strategy, design and implementation and improvement of the automation framework
- Assessment of what automation is currently in place and design a phased approach for implementing further automation
- This will encompass UI, API’s and Services through to BVT (Build Verification Testing), Performance and then overall regression packs.
- Coach and Mentor your team to utilize the automation frameworks effectively
- Create automated reports for pass/fail rates, reliability etc.
- An SME and point of contact for automation within your team
- Responsible for enabling shift-left testing approaches
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree educated with a relevant degree or equivalent experience (3+ years) as a SDET/Technical QA Lead or similar role
- Built at least 2 frameworks from inception or heavily involved in the creation and implementation of the framework
- A pro-active self-starter, excellent teammate and works well with others
- A technical skillset and an ability to learn quickly
- Able to review and analyze system requirements and understand technical architecture
- Proven understanding of coding in at least one language i.e. C, C++, C#
- Ideally experience with Unreal/Unity or other gaming engines but not crucial
- Experience in integrating automation with build pipelines
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Your passion and experience for building original games will be instrumental as we bring together a brand-new collective of developers to tackle next-generation thinking and innovative products. As a leader, you will act as a key bridge in tight and effective collaboration with your UK-based counterparts.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time