AVAILABLE POSITIONS Technical Artist
Small Giant is looking for a Technical Artist to join the team.
Do you have talent for art and illustrations? Are you interested in coding? You could be the person we're looking for!
In this role, you will play a key part in the design and development of new features for Empires & Puzzles. You will combine existing 2D visual assets, draw illustrations yourself as needed, and use them to make the UI and the UX of the game look and feel exciting.
We hope you have at least the following qualities:
- An eye for great visuals and the talent to produce illustrations
- Some experience or at least definite interest in programming
- Hard-working and quick to learn
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Interest in video games and especially mobile games
- Experience with Unity is appreciated, but not required
We offer you:
- Exciting, fun – and successful – projects to work on.
- Extremely talented and helpful colleagues. This is a once in a life-time learning opportunity!
- Lots of power and responsibility.
- Competitive salary and other benefits.
- Relocation assistance as needed.
Small Giant Games was founded in early 2013 with the belief that small, talented teams can do extraordinary things. We bring years of experience to the table, with a crew of top players in game development, software engineering and graphic design.
We’re based right in the heart of downtown Helsinki, Finland.
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent to join our team. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, hard-working, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Helsinki, Finland
Connected Worker Type: Onsite
Requisition ID: SGG-001
Select Your Country of Residence