AVAILABLE POSITIONS Tax Manager
Zynga is looking for a highly motivated Tax Senior or Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for various areas within the tax function and will have the opportunity to develop in new areas including foreign, federal and state and local taxes.
The Tax Senior or Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Assist with preparing all aspects of the Company’s worldwide ASC 740 income tax provision and related financial statement disclosures
- Facilitate preparation of domestic and foreign income tax returns with external service providers
- Collaborate with other internal Finance departments during monthly/quarterly closes
- Partner with foreign offices on statutory audits
- Assist with VAT and sales tax computations/filings
- Perform tax research as necessary to complete assigned tasks/projects
- Provide support to internal auditors in maintaining SOX controls
- Assist with quarterly and annual income tax forecasting
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 4+ years of broad based corporate tax compliance and accounting experience; Big 4 experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or a related field required; CPA preferred
- Experience in both public accounting and industry highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to effectively prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines and produce high quality work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational, research, analytical and communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail oriented and willingness to roll up sleeves
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Legal, Finance & Operations
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time