AVAILABLE POSITIONS Tax Accountant
Are you someone who finds taxes interesting and would love to join a dynamic, high energy tax team? We are looking for a Tax Accountant who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. As a part of the Tax Team, you will help with tax planning and compliance and assist with exciting ad hoc projects related to the social gaming industry. The issues are ground breaking and ideal for a highly analytical problem solver who has an interest in the corporate taxation of online social games.
- Support the preparation of the quarterly and annual income tax provisions (prior ASC 740 experience a plus) – including preparation of income tax provision supporting workpapers such as ASC 740-10 (FIN 48) calculations, ASC 718 (FAS 123R) calculations, tax account rollforwards, and return-to-provision analysis
- Provide tax support for the Company’s financial forecasting process. This includes preparing tax projections, modeling various income tax scenarios, and assisting with ad hoc financial analysis where needed
- Support and ensure accuracy and completeness of VAT and Sales Tax accruals and filings – including month-end closing activities including journal entries, account reconciliations, and variance trend analysis
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate gathering of information necessary for the income tax provision and income tax compliance (outsourced)
- Provide support for financial statement and tax return audits
- Assist with special projects, research, and tax planning, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance, economics or a related field
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years relevant tax experience required
- Strong organizational skills with ability to produce timely deliverables and handle multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment
- Scale and process-oriented with high attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through
- Intermediate+ level experience with Microsoft Excel (knowledge of pivot tables preferred)
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Legal, Finance & Operations
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Array