AVAILABLE POSITIONS Systems Engineer
Interested in building products that impact millions of gamers? Want to tackle complex large-scale technical problems using the latest technologies? If you said yes, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help, build and grow our products— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What is waiting for you?
- Monitoring and maintaining services for keeping games stable
- Developing creative/exciting features with other hardworking developers, artists, and product managers!
- Researching, designing and implementing solutions which will improve services
- The chance to improve yourself inside Zynga engineering culture
What You Need?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent Analytical, Problem-solving, and Debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in infrastructure as code, experience with Terraform is a plus
- Proficiency with a configuration management tool (bonus points for Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (bonus points for Jenkins)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Comfortable learn/discuss/work with new technologies
- Comfortable working with Git
- Experience with MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, and Memcache
- Strong verbal/written skills in English
- Experience with at least one programming language is a plus
- Experience in understanding and designing complex distributed event-driven, large volume, highly scalable and available services is a plus
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious and eager to learn/experience mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: İstanbul, Turkey
Careers Type: Full-Time