AVAILABLE POSITIONS Studio Coordinator
Zynga Toronto has been rapidly growing and we are looking to hire a Studio Coordinator to support our fast-paced game studio in our mission to connect the world through games. As an integral part of the Toronto Operations team, the motivated, organized and enthusiastic Studio Coordinator will provide administrative and office support for all our employees. If you’re eager to take on an array of responsibilities for a dynamic and engaging game studio, this might be the perfect role for you!
- Help support all Zynga Toronto employees on studio related requests and provide a great working environment for everyone
- Ensure that internal and external visitors are setup with everything they need and have an excellent experience while visiting Zynga Toronto
- Support the Business Operations Manager with studio operations related tasks
- Coordinate and conduct new hire orientations and onboarding process
- Receive and greet all guests, vendors and deliveries
- Manage all inbound and outbound mail/packages as well as handling shipping requests
- Partner with the Facilities Coordinator on Health & Safety tasks
- Coordinate and execute awesome Studio social events and offsites
- Manage and maintain stock levels of the studio snacks and drinks
- Support employees with travel requests
- Provide additional administrative support including assisting members of Zynga’s executive management team when they visit the studio
- Provide EA support for executive level staff as needed
- Manage the studio recognition program
- Provide additional administration support to the Global Benefits Manager
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years administration and coordination experience in an office-based environment is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite products
- Positive “can-do” attitude, excited to help out in any capacity and not afraid to roll their sleeves up and take on more tasks
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Facilities & Admin
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Array