AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. QA Analyst – Blockchain Gaming
Zynga is looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Zynga Blockchain Gaming team with proven QA abilities, excellent organization, and a command of the skills needed to deliver QA efforts for games in the Blockchain Gaming space.
Our mission within Zynga Blockchain Games is to empower players to invest, own and earn through fun, high-quality, and enduring blockchain games they can trust.
Sr. QA Analysts are individual contributors who specialize in important domains of the QA process. To do this successfully, they must clearly communicate risk and opportunity up to the Lead Producer and other studio leaders. We are looking for a passionate gamer and web3 enthusiast who is able to work in a creative, dynamic, established game development environment.
If you want to help shape the future of gaming with a world-class team, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with the development team, and help implement important quality-related steps to our overall development process.
- Build partnerships with our Development, Production, Art, and Design teams through consistent collaboration and problem-solving.
- Ensure project test plans are being followed and implemented effectively.
- Create test suites and test cases for key features within our product. Be willing to provide hands-on testing for features.
- Build dashboards that reflect real time status of testing efforts and test coverage for our products.
- Lead, mentor, and guide our remote Quality Assurance test team.
- Represent QA in team meetings, providing information, ideas, feedback and risks to your areas.
- Provide qualitative feedback on the title and recommend improvements from a player perspective.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+years in software development, quality assurance, gaming, or related Web3 products
- Familiarity with modern testing techniques and processes
- Understand software quality assurance concepts, debugging processes
- Understand the software development process and how it applies to QA
- Experience working with offshore testing teams.
- Strong observational and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with tools used for test case management, debugging, and defect reporting.
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environment is a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
This is a fully remote role that may be based anywhere in the United States. The pay range for this position for applicants based in Colorado at the start of employment is expected to be between $58,000 and $86,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Quality Assurance
Careers location: Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Eugene, OR, Canada, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212087
Select Your Country of Residence