AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. Program Manager
Zynga is looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead high impact programs for our IT team including office build outs and integrating acquisitions. Program Managers at Zynga are highly valued for their keen ability to execute with agility, manage the tactical with an eye on strategy, and own outcomes. As the primary communication and data management point, the program manager is the key to delivering successful projects in a timely manner.
- Lead and direct high priority, cross-functional programs that require interaction with executives and a wide range of technical and functional resources.
- Understand strategic objectives and work with leadership to build long-term roadmaps with prioritized projects to address them.
- Own all aspects of projects throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring they meet requirements and deliver on success criteria.
- Prepare and ensure the quality of all program and project documentation including project plans, status reports, business/technical requirements, agendas, meeting minutes, change requests, resource allocation plans, etc.
- Identify appropriate resources for projects and assign individual responsibilities.
- Monitor and manage project schedules, budgets, tasks and milestones.
- Proactively identify problems; propose and implement solutions to mitigate them.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders, sponsors and team members are apprised of project status, assumptions, risks and timelines.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and project teams by expertly managing expectations, communicating clearly, negotiating mutually beneficial outcomes and following through at all times.
- Inspire coworkers to pursue excellence and champion program/project management best practices throughout the organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years project management experience with a proven track record of IT solution delivery at enterprise scale including technical office builds, moves, and integrating acquisitions.
- 3+ years program management experience across multiple IT projects for companies with >1,000 employees.
- Mastery of common project management methodologies, tools and practices (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, PMI, Kanban, PPM etc.)
- Detailed and demonstrable knowledge of IT systems, internet technologies, and cybersecurity standards/frameworks.
- 3+ years experience in all aspects of IT office infrastructure build outs including low voltage, data networking, audio visual, and circuits.
- 3+ years of experience on the lifecycle of a full M&A integration
- Outstanding leadership, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to focus on the right level of detail (strategic vs. tactical) at the right time for a given situation.
- PMP, Scrum or equivalent certification (at least one required).
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: IT, Development Operations & Security
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Requisition ID: P209941
Select Your Country of Residence