AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. Producer / Sr. Project Manager – Central Technology
Come join the Central Technology team at Zynga to make an impact across all of the company’s games! Our team provides products and services that are foundational for building games across mobile and emerging platforms. These services span across Identity, Social, Payments, Core Technology, Client Tech, Automation, and Cloud. Our mission is a ‘Lean Mean Tech Organization’ that enables game teams to develop and launch amazing games. We are a 100+ people organization servicing 1500 others across 13 global locations.
Central Technology is looking for a highly motivated Sr Producer / Sr Technical Project Manager to lead the product adoption and project execution within our Game Services vertical. This position will be based in North America.
The Senior Producer will work closely with Leadership and our Engineering partners in defining our product strategy, evangelizing and driving customer adoption, and delivering our projects to our game teams. The successful candidate will need to be able to navigate comfortably between strategy and tactics, build strong relationships with our customers, drive consensus, and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done. This is a unique opportunity as this role combines both the Project Management and Product Management function into one. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Provides project management leadership and drives project execution of the team
- Drives the evangelization and adoption of our automation frameworks as part of the game team’s development / release pipeline
- Responsible for the product life cycle, from gathering requirements, prioritizing features, aligning across, and owning the team roadmap
- Ensures the successful project delivery, on scope, on time, and on budget
- Leads technical scrums and agile project implementation
- Corresponds with internal and external partners to achieve consensus
- Ability to balance player, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs
- Partners closely with Engineering, Product Management, and Production leadership to deliver outstanding products and services
- Helps foster a culture of stimulating and fun work environment
Desired Strengths and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Project Management / Project Management role in the tech industry
- 3+ years agile development experience
- Experience with automation test frameworks such as Appium / Selenium
- Proven ability to successfully drive adoption & deliver customer projects
- Outstanding written / oral, organizational, analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong partner engagement & project management skills, and ability to present work to executive staff
- Ability to zoom in and zoom out comfortably
- Ability to make sound judgment under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity, leadership, and calm confidence
- Demonstrated ability to empower and earn the team’s trust
- Must be a driven self-starter
- Possess strong negotiation skills with proven ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, work styles, and personalities
- Experience in the game industry or platform services
- Computer science, Software Engineering degree, and/or equivalent software development experience
- Project Management certification
- Software experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides, Miro
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and generous bonus plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $90,000 and $135,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Production
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212291
Select Your Country of Residence