AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. Manager, Talent Management
The (Sr.) Manager, Talent Management will play a lead role in designing, implementing and being responsible for our Talent Management strategy to meet the needs of our business and nurture the careers of our employees.
This role works closely with the global HR Business Partners (HRBPs), Learning & Development and DE&I teams to deliver innovative and sustainable Talent and Performance solutions for the enterprise, including: Talent assessment, talent development, succession planning, performance management, career planning and related change initiatives. The ability to assess and understand business drivers and focus areas in partnership with the People Leadership team, global HRBPs and key business leaders are essential to success in this role.
- Leverage your own experience as well as external benchmarks to design a sustainable suite of tools and programs that are delivered across all areas and levels of the organization
- Own the development and implementation of company-wide talent routines including: talent assessment, talent development, succession planning, performance cycles, performance management, career planning and survey.
- Anticipate and plan for long term talent management needs and trends
- In partnership with the Sr. Director of DEI, Talent and Social Impact, contribute to building short and long term talent strategies.
- In partnership with Learning & Development and DE&I teams, collaborate to build Talent programs that align shared priorities for the organization around career growth plans, talent reviews, succession plans, internal mobility, 360-degree feedback plans, and individual development plans.
- Provide consultative guidance to People Ops stakeholders and key business leaders. Frequently interact and consult to build trusted relationships to understand current business needs and challenges related to talent.
- Partner closely with Global HRBPs and provide ongoing partnership to adapt and execute functional and departmental talent initiatives and routines
- Partner with DE&I team to identify ways to remove bias and drive equitable outcomes and inclusive practices in our Talent solutions
- In partnership with HRBPs and Internal Comms, build communication/engagement strategies and materials in relation to Talent initiatives.
- Build and execute annual and ad-hoc company Surveys. Provide Survey support and expertise to HR and Leadership including interpretation of results, to better understand employee sentiment, and action planning, to ultimately improve the employee experience.
- Partner with the HRIS team to identify and collect system data to provide insights and analysis of organizational trends; and research and recommend system solutions to support the HR/Talent Management strategy.
- Prioritize a portfolio of work, across all areas of responsibility, in partnership with Sr. Director DEI, Talent and Social Impact.
- Foster a positive working environment which supports collaboration, accountability, equity, inclusion and an engaged and diverse workforce in alignment with our global People Ops strategy.
- Other Talent related assignments and projects as business needs require.
- Travel as business needs require, less than 25%.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years working experience in HRBP/Talent Management functions or other relevant fields
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and coaching skills with the ability to adjust styles/communication to audiences’ needs
- Digital literacy including good command of the Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Outlook, and ability to learn and transition to multiple platforms with ease
- Experience building and delivering programs from concept to daily use at scale
- Passion for continuous improvement and evolution
- Experience supporting and/or leading project teams
- Degree in Business, Organizational Psychology, HR Management, or a related field
- Certification in Korn Ferry/Lominger products preferred
- Experience with Workday, Culture Amp and Lattice
Competencies for success:
- Action Oriented- Will be energized by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- Timely Decision-making – Adept at exercising good judgment (sometimes with incomplete information) whilst being constrained by tight deadlines
- Informing – Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks
- Priority Setting – Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately
- Process Management – Able to define, work within and improve business processes based on immediate and future business needs
- Written Communications & Presentation Skills – Confident and professional when representing the company in person and in writing
- Standing Alone – Able to take lead on a tough issue and communicate your stand and reasons
Personal & Interpersonal:
- Customer Focus – A strong sense of customer focus (internal/external)
- Self- Development – Committed to self-improvement and development through the role in order to achieve career goals
- Managing Relationships – Able to be open and direct while developing strong rapport with others. Quickly finds common ground and encourages collaboration to solve problems
- Integrity and Trust – Demonstrates alignment and collaboration through words, actions and behaviors
- Functional/Technical Learning – Able to understand, evaluate and apply technical information
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Anticipates the impact of change and rises to the challenge, with the ability to accept risk and uncertainty
- Business Acumen – Able to understand the business needs and drivers
- Future Minded – Able to recognize the long-term strategy while delivering on short-term needs and priorities.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
This is a fully remote role that may be based anywhere in the United States. The pay range for this position for applicants based in Colorado at the start of employment is expected to be between $126,000 and $141,500 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Offsite
Requisition Id: P211946
Select Your Country of Residence