AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. Manager, Strategic Workplace Planning & Analytics
Zynga is looking for a strategic, business and process-oriented professional, who is curious, results orientated, self-aware and passionate about joining a world class People Operations team. The Senior Manager, Workforce Planning & Analytics will play a pivotal role in working across the organization, rolling out new processes and delivering on company-wide initiatives.
The right candidate for this role will be ready to embrace our culture and elevate our business performance with data insights and performance metrics. They will have broad experience in solving complex problems, partnering, influencing, enabling business leaders while building from the group up. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to Zynga’s success and be part of a world class team.
- Partner with Business Leaders, HR Business Partners (HRBP’s), Talent Acquisition (TA) and Finance to lead quarterly workforce planning processes.
- Understand business models and constraints; help teams achieve their targets and be seen as trusted advisor and subject-matter expert.
- Identify resourcing gaps, run scenarios and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Report on progress against existing workforce plans, including publication of dashboards, KPI’s and quarterly reviews in alignment with key stakeholders.
- Use insights, analytics and dashboards in partnership with Diversity Equity Inclusion (DEI) team to tell Zynga’s story.
- Perform deep-dive analyses to deliver insights on the root causes of issues and make recommendations in support of business needs and strategies.
- Collaborate with TA/HRBP teams to use insights and external market talent data to highlight areas of opportunity and longer term workforce planning.
- Continuously drive for process automation and standardization, create analytical models and add new capabilities such as predictive analytics to meet business needs.
- Participate in cross functional projects as assigned, including automation of workforce planning processes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- +8 years of professional experience in an analytical role, emphasizing data insights, analysis and modeling
- +4 years of experience with Adaptive Planning, Workday, SQL (or equivalent), Tableau along with exposure to other HR tools such as: Greenhouse, Docebo and CultureAmp.
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g., headcount, attrition, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills. Advance user of excel.
- Strong individual contributor, self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions e.g. HR, Finance & Recruiting.
- Ability to lead projects alongside partners at many levels across the organization
- Strong communication skills, ability to highlight trends and help build presentations that share learnings or implement improvements.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Game/Entertainment/technology industry experience a plus
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Austin, TX
Careers Type: Full-Time