AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. Manager, DE&I
The Sr. Manager, DE&I will play a lead role in supporting Zynga’s DE&I commitments and strategy. The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about DE&I and able to build trusted relationships across teams and levels of the organization.
Candidates will bring senior-level competencies in advancing DE&I strategies and a cross-functional and strategic mindset to leading interdisciplinary projects. Curiosity to understand the company's strategic priorities and values as well as the
dynamic landscape of our teams and culture are key to success in this role.
- In partnership with Sr. Director, DE&I, provide input on the enterprise DE&I strategy and culture goals. Leverage your own experience as well as external benchmarks to inform DE&I strategies that are delivered across all areas and levels of the organization. Effectively plan for and execute all stages of initiatives which deliver on these goals.
- Advise and monitor all aspects of employee resource group (ERG) health, including membership growth, employee engagement strategies, leadership and resource planning. Provide coaching and advice to ERG leaders on an ongoing basis.
- In partnership with Sr. Director, DE&I, provide strategic counsel to senior leaders across the organization to ensure active executive-level sponsorship for DE&I programming.
- Raise themes and areas of attention to ERG Executive Sponsors and DE&I leadership. Provides an informed point of view and gives input and suggestions for solutions.
- In partnership with Finance, ERG Leaders and Sr. Director DE&I, manage and provide insights on the DE&I budget, including ERG allocations, to leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Develop trusted partnerships with key stakeholders; Global HRBPs, DE&I peers across T2 and labels and leaders across the global organization to assess and develop solutions for removing bias, driving equitable outcomes and establishing inclusive practices. Leverage insights from stakeholders to influence DE&I priorities and strategies aligned to business objectives.
- Seek out, vet, guide approvals and own external partnerships aligned to enterprise DE&I strategies.
- Partner across the People Operations organization to provide input on Recruiting, Talent Management and Learning & Development strategies for attracting, hiring, developing and retaining high-performing, qualified diverse talent for jobs at across levels within the organization.
- In partnership with Internal Communications partners, own creation of copy needed for internal DE&I communications.
- Partner closely with Corporate Giving to leverage philanthropy efforts to further DE&I efforts.
- Leveraging insights from the Company’s Annual Engagement Survey, consult with HRBPs and senior leaders to formulate company- wide DEI objectives and partner with key HRBPs and key business units to create department-specific goals.
- Provide expertise to help teams build inclusive and respectful cultures, leveraging the diversity in their teams to drive creativity, innovation, productivity and highly engaged work environments.
Required Skills Knowledge and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of inclusion and diversity principles in the corporate setting.
- Able to scope, plan, and execute projects with tight timelines and minimal guidance.
- Able to measure the effectiveness programs and adjust strategies based on data, feedback and best practices.
- Proven relationship-management and consulting skills, with an ability to influence, lead, engage and build consensus across various levels of leadership.
- Strong global mindset and cultural awareness to understand various global cultures, and knowledge of global diversity.
- 8+ years experience implementing diversity and inclusion programs, or other relevant experience.
- 2+ years experience in a complex, high growth, fast-paced organizations with well-established DE&I organizations and programming.
- Experience working with and influencing senior leadership.
- Proven success maintaining relationships with external organizations, vendors and consultants, including budget oversight.
- Travel as business needs require, less than 25%.
Competencies for Success:
- Action Oriented- Will be energized by challenges and drawn towards opportunities.
- Timely Decision-making – Adept at exercising good judgment (sometimes with incomplete information) whilst being constrained by tight deadlines.
- Informing – Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks.
- Priority Setting – Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately.
- Process Management – Able to define, work within and improve business processes based on immediate and future business needs.
- Written Communications & Presentation Skills – Confident and professional when representing the company in person and in writing.
- Standing Alone – Able to take lead on a tough issue and communicate your stand and reasons.
Personal & Interpersonal
- Customer Focus – A strong sense of customer focus (internal/external)
- Self- Development – Committed to self-improvement and development through the role in order to achieve career goals.
- Managing Relationships – Able to be open and direct while developing strong rapport with others. Quickly finds common ground and encourages collaboration to solve problems.
- Integrity and Trust – Demonstrates alignment and collaboration through words, actions and behaviors.
- Functional/Technical Learning – Able to understand, evaluate and apply technical information.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Anticipates the impact of change and rises to the challenge, with the ability to accept risk and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen – Able to understand the business needs and drivers.
- Future Minded – Able to recognize the long-term strategy while delivering on short-term needs and priorities.
What we offer you:
- Take-Two Interactive Stock RSUs
- Zynga Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Work with the amazingly hard working people at Zynga
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Offsite
Requisition Id: P211957
Select Your Country of Residence