AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition
Our mission at Zynga is to “Connect the World Through Games” by creating core social experiences to deepen player engagement, increase organic acquisition and retain players long term. Our portfolio of games – Toon Blast, Toy Blast, Empires & Puzzles, Merge Dragons, CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker span some of the fastest growing mobile gaming categories: Action Strategy, Casual, Social Casino and Invest Express. We delivered strong Q2 2021 results, best-ever Q2 revenue of $720 million, up 59% year-over-year.
We're looking for an experienced Head of North America Recruiting & Global Talent Strategy to lead the strategy, team, and resources responsible for all recruiting in North America and setting and delivering the global recruiting strategy in partnership with the regional teams. This role requires a leader who will engage and develop team members at all levels of experience, utilizing their unique skills and diverse interests. You will guide strategy development, prioritize requisitions, establish metrics, and allocate resources to take the team to the next level. This individual will work closely with executives, develop strong relationships with key leaders, and ensure a great hiring experience for all candidates.
What you will do
- Build, lead, and develop a high-performing North America Recruiting team to achieve company hiring goals
- Develop and drive the global Talent Acquisition strategy in partnership with regional recruiting teams, with a focus on proactive candidate sourcing for key roles and locations, resulting in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates in a high growth environment
- Partner closely with the executive team and key leaders to understand recruiting plans across all functions, while building and managing a results-oriented recruiting team that knows how to find great talent
- Ensure excellence in all aspects of the recruiting process in how we source candidates, how we engage them and tell our story, how we interview and educate candidates, how team members invest time to become great recruiters and interviewers, how we make offers and onboard candidates, and even how we tell candidates they aren't the right addition
- Work with the Talent Operations lead, identify and develop relevant recruitment metrics, utilizing dashboards to track team performance, create recruiting reports, and inform business decisions
- Develop and implement new talent sourcing and closing strategies that help Zynga continue to be leaders and innovators in the hiring of exceptional talent
- Act as the subject matter expert on recruiting trends, market dynamics and competitive recruiting practices
We would love to have you on our team, if you have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience designing, building, and leading a full lifecycle talent acquisition function; 5 years of experience leading globally at scale.
- Experience creating and executing diversity recruiting strategies with impact
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills, with proficiency in utilizing data to support a recruiting strategy, process, decision-making, and budget control
- Knowledge and experience with recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems; Greenhouse a plus
- Comfortable “rolling up sleeves to get things done” in tandem with participating in deeply complex strategy discussions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inclusive interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships and influence across all levels (both customer and candidates).
- International experience; managing multi-location teams, and project management skills.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: Austin, TX, Bay Area, CA, Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: P210369
Select Your Country of Residence