AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. Consumer Insights Manager
You will implement consumer research programs, manage related budgets, and deliver findings to both game development and marketing teams. Your work will help drive innovations and improvements for both live games and new games in development.
A successful candidate should have extensive experience designing research programs in support of business needs, analyzing and visualizing data, and socializing information across the organization.
As your projects will range from quick-turn qualitative interviews to large-scale quantitative studies, the ability to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities is essential.
- Scope, design, and lead relevant and timely research that drives business outcomes for product development, marketing, and corporate strategy
- Partner with PMs, PMMs, and studio teams to develop and execute research programs that guide best-in-class game development and marketing, establish annual research agendas for assigned products, and manage associated annual research budgets for assigned products
- Execute end-to-end qualitative and quantitative research projects ranging from facilitating player interviews to complex segmentation studies
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners
- Act as point of contact for a wide variety of syndicated data sources
- Passion about games and consumers is a must!
- 8+ years of experience in a custom primary research function on the client or vendor side
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, including segmentation, concept testing, positioning research, ad testing, and customer experience
- Exhibits broad market research experience in the design of complex market research projects, including recruiting, survey writing, programming, fielding, and analysis/reporting
- Experience defining the scope and issues for research initiatives, developing and executing project plans and managing multiple tasks simultaneously, experience leading cross-functional teams
- Proven project management skills and willingness to be flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build cooperative, productive relationships with internal clients and vendors
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly. Excellent verbal and written skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented. Strong ability to spot errors
- Not afraid to get hands dirty with data, but sees the bigger picture as well
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Data, Analytics & User Research
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time