AVAILABLE POSITIONS Sr. Business Operations Analyst
Zynga is looking for an ambitious analyst to join our world-class advertising team. The mission of this role will be to maximize the value of our advertising inventory through operational excellence and creative analytics. This is a collaborative, highly visible position that will directly impact the daily revenues of the business. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with numbers and identifying patterns and trends, and will be eager to develop skills in revenue optimization, process management, product analytics, and business intelligence.
- Maximize the value of advertising inventory through manual and automated processes
- Design, execute, and analyze innovative pre/post and A/B tests to identify new opportunities
- Synthesize data into dashboards and reports using Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Refine data processes, set up tools, and create automation to improve operational efficiency
- Execute ad hoc analyses to identify revenue optimization opportunities and improve business performance
- Assist with daily operations and analytics as needed
- Role may also require researching recent trends in the mobile advertising, mobile gaming, and advertising technology industries
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- At least 2 years of experience in a data-intensive role
- Prior experience in mobile gaming or advertising is a big plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, lookups, conditional functions, charting, and keyboard shortcuts
- Advanced skills in SQL including joins, creating tables, case statements, and subqueries
- Prior experience using dashboarding software (especially Tableau) or Python/R is a big plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, teamwork, and creativity
- Strong work ethic to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced business
- Intellectual curiosity to dig through large volumes of data in order to uncover the insights within it
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail, time management skills, and openness toward growth
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Enthusiasm about mobile gaming is a plus
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Studio Management & Business Operations
Careers location: Remote, US
Select Your Country of Residence