AVAILABLE POSITIONS Software Engineer
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building and supporting server & client components that power our games at scale. We’re looking for exceptional engineers with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team.
- Build new features, add enhancements, and fix bugs to backend services consumed by mobile and web clients
- Create, enhance, and maintain mobile SDKs for iOS, Android, and Unity games
- Follow engineering best practices in ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability at massive scale
- Review code from peers and provide feedback
- Provide production and integration support for products running in our games
- Create documentation and tech plans for new architecture/system designs
- Work collaboratively across disciplines to understand product/customer requirements and propose technical solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 2+ years of software development experience in backend programming and/or web application development
- A solid foundation in software programming, with strong proficiencies in data structures and algorithms is required
- Experience programming RESTful services using Java, GoLang, Python, Spring, and/or PHP
- Experience with mobile development technologies, C#/C++, and Unity preferred
- Familiarity with containers and Kubernetes a plus
- Familiarity with database systems (SQL, NoSQL) a plus
- Familiarity with web development using JS, Angular and React a plus
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting expertise
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work efficiently with teammates
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time