AVAILABLE POSITIONS Software Engineer 1
This candidate will be instrumental for designing features and addressing critical issues on some of our biggest game titles, which have several million users across multiple social networks/mobile platform. You must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable working on a complicated code-base with high levels of abstraction.
• 2+yrs of strong programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++,C#, Unity,Java,
• BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
• Strong Object Oriented Skills preferred
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Able to take individual ownership of a project from start to finish
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bangalore, India
Careers Type: Full-Time