AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior UX/UI Designer
You are responsible for crafting user-centered design solutions that promote ease of use, employ outstanding game/interaction design, and optimize the user experience universally.
This includes all phases of the design process including conceptual design/development, graphic and interface design, Interaction models, prototypes, user/task flows and art production.
You will work closely with UX Lead to establish and maintain the visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency for the game and collaborate with engineering for execution of design.
- Evaluates designs quickly and crafts creative high quality work. Own features.
- Possess excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines.
- Execution, delivery of UI designs and integration of production assets
- Rapid prototyping, MVP/clickthru prototypes for internal consensus
- Expert in working with industry standard tools like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch / Figma / Invision Studio / Adobe XD, Principle / Marvel
- Expertise in multi-device/platform design
- Proficiency towards adapting and learning different game development tools (Flash, Unity).
- Proficiency in building Design Systems and Prototyping frameworks
- Employ user-centered design practices to deliver outstanding interactive game experiences.
- Ability to make design decisions and solve design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
- Support design decisions from a practical, UX standard methodologies standpoint.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Art & Animation
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212293
Select Your Country of Residence