AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior UI Programmer
Zynga is looking for a UI/UX Programmer to join the Helsinki Studio and be part of an exciting AAA mobile strategy title. The role offers an opportunity to work with a highly experienced team to create the next success story in mobile gaming. We look for a candidate who has great knowledge of modern mobile game UI and UX.
- Work as a key member of the game development team
- Take ownership of implementing UI screens together with the feature development team
- Work with the UI artists to bring their vision to life
- Work in Unity to setup the UI layout for the game
- Plan and implement scalable UI systems
- Implement and design interaction for the UI screens
- Work with the artists to improve the visual design of the game UI
- Create effects and animations
- Multiple years of C# programming experience
- Great knowledge of the Unity Game Engine
- Understanding of the different mobile devices and their limitations.
- Experience in game development
- Interest in game UX and UI
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers Category: Art & User Experience
Careers location: Helsinki, Finland
Careers Type: Full-Time