AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Technical Product Manager
Zynga is a leading developer of the world’s most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, Europe and Asia. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including Harry Potter Puzzles & Spells , FarmVille series, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Toon Blast, Merge Dragons!, Empires & Puzzles, Hit it Rich! Slots, CSR2 and more….
We’re searching for an experienced Senior Product Manager for our office in Toronto who can bring Zynga’s games to the forefront of the industry: creating unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games. Equipped with user data, the Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the development process, resulting in creating high quality games for millions.
This PM position supports Zynga’s Analytics team in the data ingestion area, developing new features into our data product suite supporting game teams and Zynga’s new cross platform effort. You will be working closely with the engineering team that owns Zynga’s data ingestion architecture to deliver high quality products and services for Analytics and for our games.
- Responsible for the full product/game life cycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, production, and engineering to launch core features within Analytics, supporting game teams across the world.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy, and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- Support other product managers in the team and help them grow
Above all, we want Product Managers who are highly passionate about creating the best experience for our users. This is a highly impactful role where you have an opportunity to change the way the world plays!
Zynga is known for its data-driven culture, its entrepreneurial mindset, and its fast-paced, challenging work environment where each individual can make a difference. We value strong analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative experience. We look for great communicators, leaders and team players.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must with a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or working very closely on technical teams
- 3+ years of professional experience in a product management role
- Prior experience in data products around data collection, data ingestion, data warehouse concept, data analysis. Extra points for prior experience with multiple platforms, consoles etc.
- Demonstrated experience with scoping projects, collecting requirements, creating product specifications, carrying features from ideation to deployment
- Good knowledge of agile software development methodologies and software development life cycle
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating across multiple teams in different organizations
- Strong passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Experience with metrics-driven decision making
- Aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- A track record for high performance and team/project leadership
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Product Management
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time