AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Stock Administrator
Zynga is looking for an experienced Senior Stock Administrator to join our growing Stock Administration team. You'll report to our Director of Global Stock Administration and assist the administration of Zynga’s global equity plans, including equity awards, RSU releases, ESPP purchases, employee transitions and more. You will work closely with our partners in Accounting, Finance, HR and Legal, and serve as a key resource for maintaining a high-service level and handling special projects as Zynga continues to grow internationally.
- Supporting our Director of Global Stock Administration in administration of global equity programs.
- Manage end-to-end grant process, including maintaining the equity administration database (currently in ETrade).
- Administer ESPP (US & International), including purchase of shares; facilitate QDs and DDs; monitor ESPP limits.
- Reconcile and approve DWAC.
- Partner and work closely with Accounting, Finance, Tax, Payroll, HR, Legal, Transfer Agents, Auditors and others to maintain. income and tax reporting files; administer global mobility tax compliance; provide accurate information and timely support.
- Maintain SOX equity procedures and other regulatory requirements for stock plans, domestic and international.
- Assist with employee needs/questions/providing a high level of customer service.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual Transfer Agent and internal reconciliations.
- Assist with 10b5-1 trading plan review and compliance.
- Process improvement including automating manual functions, increasing efficiencies, scaling the equity administration function, evaluating service providers, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience with global equity administration with international experience.
- Prior public company experience is required.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of relevant U.S. GAAP accounting and SEC regulations as it relates to equity/stock administration, including knowledge of ASC718.
- A trusted and capable business partner with infallible integrity and discretion.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Excellent project management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with high-volume stock plans and best practices.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, comfortable speaking to an audience, creating and delivering presentations, and communicating with teammates at all levels.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Team player, highly collaborative, positive outlook.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Legal, Finance & Operations
Careers location: Bay Area, CA, Remote, US
Requisition ID: P210368
Select Your Country of Residence