AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer
We take great pride in our craft, delivering a high quality service to millions of players every single day. Collaboration is a critical part of how we get there. We believe that with an all-in approach we can deliver a better product, make better decisions, and champion a better work environment. Everyone here is committed to making our games the best experience for our players.
You will be part of the live game team with Millions of player base. You work will involve solving challenging problems around scalability, performance, exciting features, adopting new technologies and driving innovation. You will work in a fast paced, data driven decision culture. Take strong ownership and be your own CEO
- Follow engineering standard methodologies towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability
- Work on large problems and break it up for others to implement.
- Strong Analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Perform Design and Code reviews.
- Be responsible for the Live game health
- Closely work with other functions like PM, UI/UX, Art, QA
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve the game performance.
- Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes quickly
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven fundamental programming skills (algorithms, data structures, OOP, OS, Networking, AWS Cloud)
- Experience with source control management and giving code reviews
- Good Communication skills and Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (UX, game design, PM) in an agile environment
What We Offer You
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Requisition ID: P207707
Select Your Country of Residence