AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer (UI) – Websites, Central Technology
Zynga is a global leader in interactive entertainment with a mission to connect the world through games. To date, more than one billion people have played Zynga’s franchises including CSR Racing™, Empires & Puzzles™, Merge Dragons!™, Merge Magic!™, Toon Blast™, Toy Blast™, Words With Friends™ and Zynga Poker™. Zynga’s games are available in more than 150 countries and are playable across social platforms and mobile devices worldwide. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with locations in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, India, Turkey, and Finland. For more information, visit www.zynga.com or follow Zynga on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or the Zynga blog.
Zynga India is Zynga’s largest studio outside USA with 500+ people and growing rapidly. It manages some of Zynga’s biggest global games in the Casual Gaming, Action Strategy, Match-3, Slots, and Invest Express genres. The game teams are responsible for the long term-vision of the game, its entire Game Design & Tuning, Product Roadmap, Features, Content & Creative decisions, Art work (2D, 3D, Animation), Development, QA/Testing, Analytics & Performance Tracking, User Acquisition & Live Operations.
The Zynga India team is full of passionate gamers, who love to play, build great products, and have fun doing it. Studio I expects continued growth and is looking for strong leaders to expand the studio into this next growth phase.
Video link Zynga India:
Work for a game company where tech meets creativity. Learn more about our Zynga – India Studio and apply for our open positions today!
Join the Web team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! We’re looking for an outstanding senior front-end developer with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a team with varied strengths. The Senior UI Developer position will play a key role in helping build Zynga web properties to support outstanding games and internal web-based applications to support the studios that build them.
- Architect, build, debug & maintain Zynga customer-facing websites and internal web applications
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and collaborate to implement designs
- Work closely with the Cloud Engineering team to architect and set up the infrastructure
- Identify potential scalability, security, and design limitations and make recommendations
- Build and maintain components for internal applications
- Work with backend engineers to deliver functional applications and refine APIs
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on web development experience
- Degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and frameworks such as CSSinJS or Tailwind CSS
- Fair understanding of cloud (AWS), infrastructure and pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills
- Exposure to containerizing, cloud and k8s build processes
- Attention to craft when it comes to UX and UI implementation
- Follow software engineering standard methodologies, such as SCM, code reviews, and automated testing
- Exposure to backend programming in Node.js, PHP or other languages
- Headless CMS experience (e.g., Contentful, DatoCMS)
- Localization experience
- Accessibility experience
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape and new technologies
- Experience with LESS/SASS
- Passion for games and gaming is a plus!
What We Offer You
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through culture, lifestyle and fun
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Onsite, Offsite
Requisition Id: P212355
Select Your Country of Residence