AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer, Server — Tech Enablement
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! We focus on shared client & server tech that drives the core gameplay experience under the hood. We’re looking for exceptional engineers with a passion for technology and the ability to work with a diverse team. The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role as part of the Central Technology Organization, focusing on advanced technology developments for building scalable end-to-end products which can be integrated into the various games.
- Design, code, and develop new features/fix bugs/add enhancements to large scale services and solutions to be consumed by millions of mobile and web clients
- Contribute to the enhancement of Zynga’s mobile frameworks for iOS, Android, Unreal and Unity.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various system resources
- Take a hands-on approach in writing, reviewing and testing code.
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance and reliability.
- Review detailed tech plans and code from others, aligning with the team and Zynga-wide technical vision.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates, contributing to an innovative environment of technical excellence.
- Provide production & integration support for shared technology across Zynga games.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development, mobile, desktop or web application development with hands on experience covering full stack (REST, Java/goLang/PHP/python, Spring, C#/Unity, JS, Angular/React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in object-oriented design of applications/systems.
- Experience in design and development of highly scalable backend REST services
- Excellent knowledge with development tools & integrated build systems: Eclipse IDE, Git/Jenkins/Maven
- Exposure to Software development practices, Continuous Integration.
- Follow technology trends, Software Engineering methodology while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise
- Experience with C++ a plus.
- Experience with iOS, Android, Unity or Unreal a plus.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time