AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer – Poker
Zynga is looking for an individual contributor in the Eugene, Chicago, or Toronto areas, whose level of experience should be equivalent to a Senior Software Engineer. We have a well-rounded and tight-knit, distributed team with a healthy mix of engineering skill levels, and are looking to strengthen the team in tackling a variety of challenges that we face.
We need an ambitious and motivated engineer who is a strong communicator, works well as a team player, and performs well under tight deadlines. The candidate would have an opportunity to work on user-facing features (including UI / UX), core gameplay functionality, engine-level systems, and have a focus on solving challenging problems for high profile titles. The ideal candidate will have strong working knowledge in Unity, be fluent in C#, and will have at least two years of experience working on teams in the game industry.
- Feature and Gameplay Client-side Engineer
- Individual Contributor, working under a Technical Lead
- Help to architect and develop features & gameplay functionality in Unity with C#
- Dive into the internals of engine-level systems to extend them as-needed
- Develop and integrate new technologies & SDKs
- Help to develop tools for content creators
- Help to define and scope out tasks & systems
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ Years industry experience as a Software Developer
- Strong working knowledge in C# and one or more of the following: PHP, Hacklang, Java, or Go
- 2+ Years Unity experience
- Mobile development experience with a focus on iOS and/or Android
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Experience with git
- Prior game development experience (on shipped titles or live games experience)
- Performance profiling and optimization experience
- Experience in C/C++, or similar programming language
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily – stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers location: Eugene, OR
Careers Type: Full-Time