AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer – Merge Dragons
The Merge Dragons! Team is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to build new features for our millions of players to enjoy!
Merge Dragons! is a puzzle adventure game, where you are tasked with healing a magical land, harnessing the power of dragons, solving fun puzzles and building your camp to grow dragons. It’s a game where everything can be matched and merged to produce unique artifacts and skills – dragon eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers and dragons themselves, you name it. Everything interacts, and helps you overcome magical, mysterious puzzles.
Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles in the world like 1010!, Six! and Merge Dragons!. We’ve recently released Merge Magic!, and we have more exciting projects in the pipeline. At Gram Games, we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact.
- Develop new features and gameplay systems
- Debug and resolve issues in a very large codebase
- Build tools to improve development and quality of life for the team
- Support artists and designers in crafting and releasing content
- Participate in code reviews and offer feedback to your teammates
- Previously shipped at least one product in a team environment
- Experience with version source control (e.g. Git, Perforce, Subversion, etc.)
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Game Development or related field
- Strong communication and reading skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience with programming in C# and Unity or C++ and Unreal Engine
- Experience with one or more of the following: Gameplay, UI, 2D/3D Graphics, Social/multiplayer, Tools development, Performance / optimization
- Portfolio of game jams or games development experience
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neuro-diversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and winter holiday shutdown
- Discretionary Time Off policy
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Flexible working hours
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with talented teammates and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Remote, US, Remote, Canada
Requisition ID: P210298
Select Your Country of Residence