AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer-Games (Unity)
We take great pride in our craft, delivering a high quality service to millions of players every single day. Collaboration is a critical part of how we get there. We believe that with an all-in approach we can deliver a better product, make better decisions, and champion a better work environment. Everyone here is committed to making our games the best experience for our players.
You will be part of the live game team with a player base of millions. Your work will involve solving challenging problems around scalability, performance, exciting features, adopting new technologies and driving innovation. You will work in a fast paced, data driven decision culture. Take strong ownership and be your own CEO
- Develop new and innovative games played by millions of players
- Follow engineering standard methodologies towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability
- Work on large problems and break it up for others to implement.
- Strong Analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Perform Design and Code reviews.
- Be responsible for the Live game health
- Closely work with other functions like PM, UI/UX, Art, QA
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve the game performance.
- Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes quickly
- 4 to 6 yrs exp.
- Thorough knowledge of Unity.
- Knowledge of C# scripting, OOP.
- Experience and knowledge of working with design patterns and writing technical documents.
- Sound knowledge of maths and physics used in game programming.
- Sound knowledge of 3D.
- Good Analytical thinking abilities.
- Desire to learn and improve.
- Experience with source control management and giving code reviews
- Good Communication skills
Preferred Skills (Good to have):
- In-depth experience with C# or other OOP languages
- Native programming knowledge on iOS / Android.
- Understanding core gameplay elements.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers region: India
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Careers Type: Full-Time