AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer, Client – Tech Enablement, Central Tech
Zynga is a global leader in interactive entertainment with a mission to connect the world through games. To date, more than one billion people have played Zynga’s franchises including CSR Racing™, Empires & Puzzles™, Merge Dragons!™, Merge Magic!™, Toon Blast™, Toy Blast™, Words With Friends™ and Zynga Poker™. Zynga’s games are available in more than 150 countries and are playable across social platforms and mobile devices worldwide. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with locations in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, India, Turkey, and Finland. For more information, visit www.zynga.com or follow Zynga on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or the Zynga blog.
Zynga India is Zynga’s largest studio outside USA with 500+ people and growing rapidly. It manages some of Zynga’s biggest global games in the Casual Gaming, Action Strategy, Match-3, Slots, and Invest Express genres. The game teams are responsible for the long term-vision of the game, its entire Game Design & Tuning, Product Roadmap, Features, Content & Creative decisions, Art work (2D, 3D, Animation), Development, QA/Testing, Analytics & Performance Tracking, User Acquisition & Live Operations.
The Zynga India team is full of passionate gamers, who love to play, build great products, and have fun doing it. Studio I expects continued growth and is looking for strong leaders to expand the studio into this next growth phase.
Come join the team at Zynga making an impact across all of the company’s games – Central Technology! On the Tech Enablement team, we focus on shared client & server tech that drives the core gameplay experience under the hood. We’re looking for outstanding engineers with passion for technology and the ability to work with a team with varied strengths. The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role as part of the Central Technology Organization, focusing on advanced technology developments to architect, build, and maintain next-gen client frameworks for our games.
- Build, improve & maintain Zynga’s mobile frameworks for iOS, Android, Unreal, and Unity.
- Take a hands-on approach in architecting, writing, and reviewing code.
- Proactively identify & recommend improvements to address systemic problems and tech debt.
- Follow engineering standard methodologies to ensure code quality, performance, and reliability.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates, contributing to an innovative environment of technical excellence.
- Review detailed tech plans from others, aligning with the team, and Zynga-wide technical vision.
- Provide production & integration support for shared technology across Zynga games.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Significant programming experience in C# and C++
- Experience with Unity
- Experience using Xcode and Visual Studio
- Experience in object-oriented design of applications/systems.
- Strong Debugging and problem solving skills
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various system resources
- Experience with iOS, Android, or Unreal a plus.
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape and emerging technologies a plus.
- Experience working with external groups/teams on technical implementations and procedures.
What we offer you
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary, bonus plan.
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through culture, lifestyle and fun
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Requisition Id: R_108431
Select Your Country of Residence