AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer – Blockchain
The Zynga Blockchain Studio (ZBC) is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us on our Web3 journey and help build new games utilizing blockchain technology!
What You’ll Do
You will work closely with team members across disciplines such as Art and Game Design to develop and launch a brand new game within the Web3 space. You create high quality and performant code, providing our players with an enjoyable experience.
- Develop core gameplay systems and interfaces
- Build tools to enable quality of life improvements for the team
- Communicate your progress and offer feedback to your teammates
- Previously shipped at least one product in a team environment
- Experience with version source control (e.g. Git, Perforce, Subversion, etc.)
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Game Development or related field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with programming in C#, C++
- Passion for blockchain development (e.g., smart contracts) or crypto games
- Portfolio of game jams or games development experience
About the Studio
ZBC is leading Zynga’s development of Web3 games, blending blockchain technology and decades of combined game development experience across AAA and mobile platforms. Our mission is to empower players to invest, own and earn through fun, high-quality and enduring blockchain games they can trust.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US Employees)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canadian Employees)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canadian Employees)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US Employees)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
**remote work from an alternate location could be considered**
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Remote, US
Connected Worker Type: Connected, Offsite
Select Your Country of Residence