AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer, Poker
Are you a curious developer? Do you enjoy the challenges of software deployments at scale? Then we would like to meet you. Zynga Poker is looking for top-tier software developers excited to grapple with interesting challenges and push themselves to the next level professionally. We are eager to hear from you soon!
- Help to architect and develop features & gameplay client-side functionality in Unity with C#
- Dive into the internals of engine-level systems to extend them as-needed
- Develop and integrate new technologies & SDKs
- Define and scope out tasks & systems
- Demonstrate outstanding coding and development skills, including critical review and improvements to software developed by other specialists.
- Recommend improvements and new approaches to address potential systemic problems and technical debt.
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership to less experienced team members.
You will be a perfect fit if you have:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with proficiencies in systems architecture, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Expert knowledge in C#, Java, Golang, or a similar modern language.
- Good understanding of PHP is a plus
- Experience with mobile product development, especially in Unity/C#.
- Experience building high-performance, large-scale applications and reliable software.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, especially the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Good interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Experience with a cloud environment like Amazon’s AWS.
- Experience in live game development and operations.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
- Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Commuter benefits, daily lunches, snacks & drinks
- Vacation: Open vacation policy
- 26 weeks fully paid pregnancy leave for delivering mothers
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave for fathers/partners and adoptive parents
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We encourage job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Toronto, Canada
Careers Type: Full-Time