AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Software Engineer 1-Graphics
Your high personal standards ensure you are always striving to deliver work that you and your team can be proud of. You work well in a team environment.
You communicate clearly and effectively, deliver opinions confidently but also listen respectfully to others’ point of view. You work comfortably on large tasks with very little direction and course-correct as needed.
As a curious and avid learner, you regularly stray outside your comfort zone and are persistent enough to see lofty challenges to completion. When necessary,your intuition and proactivity compel you to switch focus to mitigate an upcoming risk or emerging opportunity. As an advocate for visual quality, you help drive productivity, learning and technical ambition.
- R&D into cutting edge techniques for new opportunities to push mobile visual boundaries and performance.
- Collaboration with art and wider disciplines to hit or exceed key visual targets.
- Working with our QA team to debug and resolve thorny graphical issues over a wide range of supported mobile devices.
- Planning and implementation of complex tasks identified as part of a sprint team.
- Reporting and documentation of tech to key stakeholders and the studio.
- Build and improve tooling and pipelines to boost team wide productivity and quality.
- Profiling and optimization of mobile visual effects and wider rendering pipeline.
- Good understanding of common rendering techniques and algorithms.
- Good experience with profiling and with optimising for most of the following: frame rate, hitching, loading times, memory usage and storage space.
- Expertise with debugging a wide range of graphical issues.
- Competent with art and rendering pipelines.
- Confident with C# or C++ and with HLSL/CG/GLSL.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with complexities of shipping games to Android & iOS devices on different OS, chipsets and hardware specifications.
- Experience with games as service / live operations.
- Unity or Unreal Engine experience.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Careers Category: Engineering
Careers location: Bengaluru, India
Requisition ID: P209418
Select Your Country of Residence