AVAILABLE POSITIONS Recruiter – Contract
At Zynga, we make games that wow people. We innovate to craft experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter that will recruit for G&A, QA and other roles. In this role, you’ll have the ability to impact the outcomes for our teams.
- Set and execute the talent sourcing strategy for multiple business units or functions in a full-cycle recruiting role
- Recruit for a variety of roles including customer experience, QA and G&A positions.
- Develop solid relationships with internal partners and hiring teams
- Work closely with other recruiters to develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting premier talent
- Drive and maintain a robust pipeline of passive talent in a metrics driven organization
- Work with UR team on intern placements and coordination of program placement
- 2+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience for a search agency or in-house recruiting organization
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Business insight and an in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry talent market
- Experience with sourcing methods including LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, meet-ups and other ways of sourcing passive talent
- A personal interest in games is a bonus!
Careers region: North America
Careers Category: People & Recruiting
Careers location: San Francisco, CA
Careers Type: Full-Time