AVAILABLE POSITIONS Senior Product Marketing Manager
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to build experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in building communities that last.
In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
As the Snr/Product Marketing Manager, you will be being leading the marketing strategy and execution for one of our upcoming Star Wars mobile games. You’ll be responsible for identifying the game’s target market, developing the brand positioning and delivering the go-to-market plan.
You’ll partner with consumer insights and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Closely liaise with game studios and functional marketing leads to develop and execute coordinated marketing plans for our upcoming Star Wars games
- Work with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive presentations at key product breakthroughs, both in production and when live
- Partner with LucasFilm on approvals and co-marketing opportunities
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization
Skills & Experience
- Tried experience in free-to-play game marketing with a consistent record of success across multiple game projects
- Experience of launching blockbuster titles and working on live games as a service
- Understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetization key product indicators
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- People management experience is helpful
- Passion for video games is important
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Careers region: NM - United Kingdom
Careers Category: Marketing & Communications
Careers location: London, United Kingdom
Careers Type: Full-Time